1. Trama, bruises, stiffness, muscle soreness. Local and recent symptoms.
2. Trama, bruises, stiffness, muscle soreness. Recommended before and after surgery.
3. Trama, bruises, stiffness, muscle soreness. General pain associated with emotional trauma.
4. Pain from trama, bruises, muscle soreness.
5. Sudden fever & cough associated with flu or cold.
6. Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes.
7. Skin. Stinging edemas releived by cold.
8. Nervous anticipation, stage fright.
10. Fever, Headache, inflammation.
11. Cancer sores (mouth ulcers).
12. Arthritis paiin aggrivated by movement.
13. Delayed teething and walking, cradle cap, eczema.
14. Acne, abscesses.
15. Burns & blisters, cystitis, bladder irritation.
16. gas paiin associated with bloated stomach, fatigue.
17. Teething & irritability, restlessness.
18. Difficulty falliing asleep.
19. Apprehension, headache, body ache associated with flu.
20. Varicose veins, hemorrhoids.
21. Acne, abscessed, barking cough.
22. Allergic reactions.
23. Stomach ache, constipation, skin irritation.
24. Nerve pain after sergery or injury.
25. Sleeplessness, nervousness due to emotional upset.
26. Sinus headache with thick nasal discharge.
27. Hot flashes associated with menopause.
28. Puncture wounds, stings & bites, black eyes.
29. Bloating, indigestion, gas.
30. Infections, bad breath.
31. Headache, sneezing, runny nose.
32. Indigestion &nausea associated with overindulgence.
33. Deep cough, bleeding.
34. sore throat with pain swallowing.
35. Ocular or nasal yellow discharge with a cold or pink eye.
36. Cold sores, arthritis pain improved by movement.
37. Sprains & tendonitis, strains.
38. Menstrual symptoms, moodiness.
39. Seeping wounds, constiipation, fatigue.
40. Breathing difficulties associated with croupy cough.
41. Cuts & surgical wounds.
42. Eczema & rashes.
43. Bone trauma.